Table of contents
- Which of your data do we collect, for what purposes and what is the legal basis for the processing?
- Is your data transmitted to third parties?
- Retention Period
- Rights of Data Subjects
Which of your data do we collect, for what purposes and what is the legal basis for the processing?
We collect and process the following data when you visit a website with IXOADS-Services:
- Data about which websites with IXOADS-Services you visited with yourbrowser;
- Data about which IXOADS advertising spaces you have clicked on;
- The time you spent on a website with IXOADS-Services;
- Your interaction with the website with IXOADS-Services;
- Your interaction with the IXOADS online advertising (eg the number of clicks and the resulting online services generated by this ad).
This information is generated through Cookies. Please note that we do not collect nor process any of your personal data through IXOADS-Services. We collect and process the mentioned information for the purpose of displaying suitable online advertising on websites with implemented IXOADS-Services you have visited. If you do not wish to benefit from the IXOADS-Services, you can also deactivate Cookies via your browser settings (see pt. 4).
Is your data transmitted to third parties?
We do not receive nor process any personal data through IXOADS-Services.Therefore, we do not transmit any of your personal data to third parties.
IXOADS-Services does not only use our own cookies but also Cookies from third party providers to provide our services. In particular, we use the following Cookies in connection with our IXOADS-Services:
Most internet browsers accept cookies by default. You can adjust your internet browser settings so that cookies are only placed with your explicit consent, are generally rejected or stored cookies are removed. In order to do so, please follow the instructions provided by your respective internet browser’s producer:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen#w_ihre-cookie-einstellungen-acndern
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
The above-mentioned information is at most stored as long as the respective cookie is valid. Apart from this, these can be managed via the respective browser settings and deleted at any time.
Rights of data subjects
We do not process any of your personal data by ourselves.
However, you have a right to access your processed personal data, a right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data, a right to erasure, a right to restriction of processing as well as a right to data portability and a right to object towards the website provider with implemented IXOADS-Services (where usually personal data is processed). Furthermore, you have the right to revoke any consent given to the website operator as controller at any time with effect for the future. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority (data protection authority).
If you have any questions regarding data protection issues or our services, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Mariahilfer Straße 77-79, 1060 Wien
Version: September 2018